Auditing and Financial Reporting
Under the Cyprus Law, every company is required to prepare audited financial
statements on a yearly basis and submit them to the appropriate local authorities.
The specific services provided in this field include:
- Preparation and audit of annual financial statements in accordance with International Accounting and Auditing Standards.
- Preparation and submission of statutory financial statements to the relevant local authorities
- Presentation of audited financial statements to the directors and shareholders
- Preparation and submission of annual tax returns to the relevant local authorities
- Preparation and submission of annual company return to the Registrar of Companies.